Keep up to date with our most recent projects in our Workshop blog. Here, we take you through our most interesting jobs step-by-step…
Most of our custom projects are on a per-quote basis, but we have many basic services on offer that have set prices. Click here to find out more…
Our projects range from simple & straight-forward to the downright obscure.Swing us an email or give us a buzz to discuss your project today!
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
- I just wanted to thank you for the work you did on my violin - you did a fantastic job on it! The way it looked and sounded before with the obvious work it needed to the way that it plays now is just amazing. As you said on your webpage I had put it down for quite a few years but the work that you have done it has really motivated me to get back playing - so thank you for doing such a great job on it!
- I just wanted to thank you for the amazing work you have done on my Ironman Strat build. The workmanship you have put into the guitar is far above my expectations. I have had the pleasure in the past to play custom shop Fenders and this guitar is every bit as good, if not better, than any custom shop Fender I have played. I will be sure to return for any work I need done on any of my guitars
- Mate, that's amazing! Thanks so much for taking the time during the rebuild to do such a sensational job. Every time I play that guitar (every weekend) I'm reminded of my Granddad and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you
- Conway Custom built all of our touring roadcases prior to our 2013 National tour – they are perfect for touring artists because of not only their quality and durability, but they are engineered to be lightweight enough to not exceed luggage limits on domestic flights. We couldn’t be happier with Ryan’s professionalism and service and will continue to use Conway Custom for all our roadcases and pedalboards into the future. Busby Marou (Artist)
- I’ve had a number of jobs done by Ryan in the past years and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and service that I have received. From tasks as simple as servicing and restringing my Maton 808, right through to the construction of a custom made pedal board, Ryan takes extreme pride in everything that he does. I haven’t taken my guitar or my business anywhere else since. Adrian Brown
- Ryan knows, loves, and appreciates Guitars and Amps, exhibiting knowledge that is far beyond his years. I’ve trusted him to work on my vintage and classic guitars knowing his quality of work is above reproach. From a refret to a refinish, he doesn’t disappoint. Gary “Gazz” Quinlan
- Conway Custom have restored and repaired my 1974 Fender Stratocaster, 1982 Takamine acoustic and 1981 Gibson Les Paul, and has done a magnificent job on each one. Ryan’s dedication to perfection and detail has seen him restore guitars that others had deemed unfix-able. From rejuvenating the rotted edge of a guitar neck, to hand making a custom bridge and even hardcase construction, Ryan has repeatedly amazed me with the quality of his work and his knowledge of the instruments. I would gladly recommend Conway Custom for anything related to repairs, maintenance, setup, as well as finding information on instruments and their backgrounds. Nathan McCosker
- Conway Custom made me a compact pedal board that trumps anything available online. Attention to detail and superior craftsmanship for a good price. You can’t lose. Justin Carlos